Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5395 times
While making eggs to get rid of the bad odour add a little curd while beating the eggs.
- Peel and boil the karelas with 1 tbsp of salt till tender.
- When cool remove the seeds,squeez out the excess water completly and chop the finely.
- Boil the green peas and grate the carrot.
- In a bowl mix the chopped karelas,boiled peas,carrot and all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Take a small portion and shape into a round tiki and press on your palms.
- You can cut the cutlets into four pieces ,pour a little beaten curd and sprinkle chaat masala powder and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sonamalkani on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.