This recipe has been viewed 6351 times
Karara, an unusual use of fried masala chana dal. It is ground and combined wheat flour and rice flour and spice to make a crispy snack. This is a snack that can be stored and relished whenever in mood for a quick tasty bite.
- Grind the fried masala chana dal to powder in a mixer.
- To this powder add the remaining ingredients and bind medium stiff dough using water.
- Make balls of this and roll into a roti of medium thickness.
- Cut the roti to strips and deep fry in hot oil till golden.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on these strips when hot and serve with tea.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 04 Sep 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.