Karak Moong Dal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5238 times
Karak moong dal is a fried moong dal or yellow lentil snack recipe with spices added. The karak moong dal is enjoyed best as snack or topping to chaats.
- Take the oil in the karahi
- Put half a spoon zeera.
- Fry the dal for 3 minutes.
- Put off the karahi from the gas
- Add all the integredients in the dal and mix it.
- Put the curd in the last mix it well and serve
- Spread dhaniya in the last
This recipe was contributed by shelly_jawa on 19 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.