This recipe has been viewed 5394 times
Kand kairi is well eaten with chapatis or parathas.
Add your private note
Kanda kairi recipe - How to make Kanda kairi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
one medium size kairi
one medium size onion
jaggery as per taste salt to taste
red chillie powder as per taste
three tb sp roasted groundnut powder
- Wash and cut the kairi in small pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion like kairi.
- Roast the groundnuts till they turn brown.
- Let the groundnuts cool.
- Coarse the groundnuts roughly.
- Mix kairi and onion.
- Add 3 tb sp og groundnut powder.
- Add salt and red chilli poeder as per taste
- Add jaggery as per taste.
- Mix properly.
- You can add corriender if available at home.
- Your kanda kairi is ready.
This recipe was contributed by archvaidya on 20 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.