Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12286 times
It’s rainy season and in this season everyone likes to have hot pakodas, here is yummy and tasty mouthwatering vada made from onion with ths combination of potatoes, urad dal and chana dal paste with lots of spices, i have used much more green chili to make it more spicy especially to enjoy in rainy season. So try this wmouthwatering and tasty kanda pakodas in rainy season with your family.
- Clean, wash and soak both the dals for separately for 5-6 hours.
- Drain off the excess water and blend both the dals separately to a coarse paste, using very little water if required.
- Transfer in a bowl, mix well and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Apply little water on your palms and divide the mixture into small balls of desired shape.
- Heat oil in kadhai and deep fry the vadas on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with meetha chutney or coconut chutney.
- If the batter becomes too thin, you can add little rice flour and if it becomes dry, you can add 2-3 tsp of water.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 20 Jun 2013Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.