Kand ni Pettice
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7990 times
A delicious pattice made with purple yam, potatoeas and other ingredients and spices.
- Combine kand and potatoes in a bowl, add salt and two tablespoons of arrowroot powder and mix well.
- Divide potato mixture into twelve equal portions. keep aside.
- In another bowl combine coconut, green chillies, ginger, cloves, peppercorns, sugar, lemon juice, coriander leaves, cashewnuts, raisins and salt.
- Divide into twelve portions.
- Take one portion of kand and potato mixture, flatten it in your palm, put one portion of coconut mixture in the centre, gather the edges and roll into a ball. press lightly.
- Similarly prepare pattice with the remaining mixture.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Roll the pattice in the remaining arrowroot powder and deep-fry on medium heat till golden.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper and serve hot with chilled yogurt.
This recipe was contributed by parekhvaishali2000 on 28 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.