Kand Aloo Pakoda ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
कन्द आलू पकोड़ा
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Kand Aloo Pakoda ( Faraal Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 80885 times
Crispy and flavourful pakodas made of yam, potatoes and crushed peanuts, the Kand Aloo Pakoda is good company for a cup of hot masala chai on a cold winter’s day.
The peanuts not only add an exciting flavour to these yam pakodas, they also make the texture more cheery. The best part is that this tasty treat can be enjoyed in fasting days as well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, drop spoonfuls of the mixture in it and deep-fry on a medium flame till the pakodas are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
- Do not keep turning the pakodas frequently once immersed in oil or it may lose its shape and disintegrate.
Kand Aloo Pakoda ( Faraal Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.