Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1837 times
Make sure you spread oil on to the aluminum foil before pressing the cucumber mix to the foil, as it may stick to the foil.
also while pressing the cucumber mix on to the foil use your hands and keep applying oil to your hands, as it may stick.
while placing the aluminum foil on to heating pan be quick as the cucumber mix may slide.
- Grate cucumber, chilli, garlic & ginger in a bowl.
- Add whole wheat floor to the bowl.
- Without adding water mix the grated ingredients with wheat floor.
- If necessary add water in the end.
- The dough should be little watery as it has to be spread on to the aluminium foil.
- Now take the aluminium foil smear it with refined oil and take a ball of the cucumber mixed dough and make a round shape of your palm size.
- Then put oil to the heating flat pan and place the aluminium foil with the mixed cucumber pressed on it.
- When one side done the aluminium foil automatically comes off the cucumber mix.
- Turn the uncooked side to the pan with a little oil on it.
- It should be golden brown then it’s done.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or pickle.
This recipe was contributed by krithika_2kin on 20 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.