This recipe has been viewed 4908 times
Kalkandu rice is a South Indian dessert or sweet dish recipe with rice cooked with sugar candy or kalakandu and milk. Relish this sweet delicacy, kalakandu rice garnished with cashews, raisins and grated coconut.
Add your private note
Kalkandu Rice recipe - How to make Kalkandu Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Oru adi ganamana pathirathil ghee konjam vittu
- Sadhathai pottu nanna peratanum. koznjadhum sugar
- Add panni kilaranum.innum konjam ghee vittu
- Kilari varutha mundhiri, dhratchai, yelam pottu
- Irakkanum. irundhal kumkumappoo pottu badham
- Narukki melaha pottal super aa irukkum.
- Sugar thevaippadradha pathu pottukkalam.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.