Kale Chane Ke Kebabs
by Reena Agarwal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46341 times
Kale chane ke kebab is a recipe of delicious and hot kebabs made with black chana and beaten rice mixed with various spices and coniments.
- Blend the chana in a mixer with little water till smooth.
- Transfer the paste in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the kebabs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with pudhina chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Reena Agarwal on 26 Sep 2011I am a self employed mother of twins. I love cooking, reading, net surfing and making handicrafts.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.