Kale Chane Ke Kebab with Hari Chutney
by Nishita Baderia
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5467 times
Hot kebabs served with spicy green chutney. This protein rich spicy snack is perfect for rainy evenings as well as cold winter afternoons. Both the kebabs and the chutney comply with the many rules involved in cooking Jain food. This recipe does not contain any onion/garlic/roots/seedy vegetables making it a perfect 'satvik-snack'!
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend Coarsely.
- Take coarsely blend Kale Chane in a mixing bowl.
- Add green chilli, chopped coriander, red chilli powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala and grated tomato.
- Rub the 2 slices of bread together to make crumbs and add them to the mixture.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into an oval, flat kebab.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and cook each kebab, using a little oil, till both sides are golden are cooked.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with 'Hari chutney'.
This recipe was contributed by Nishita Baderia on 18 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.