Kalakand By sathya_m
This recipe has been viewed 3527 times
1. use fresh paneer for best results.
Add your private note
Kalakand By sathya_m recipe - How to make Kalakand By sathya_m
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine all the ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously for approximately 10 to 15 minutes till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Spread onto a 175 mm. (7") diameter pie dish. cool and cut into 16 pieces.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sathya_m on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.