Kalakand By Vinodsharma
This recipe has been viewed 4254 times
Get ready to prepare the magical kalakand with this easy to prepare kalakand recipe. You would just need to crumble the chenna or cottage cheese and then blend it with sugar, milk powder, elaichi and the delicious bengali mithai, kalakand is ready to be devoured.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the milk powder and cream, mix well and microwave on high for 12 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Cool, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the paneer, cardamom powder and saffron strands and mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with pistachio pieces.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.