Kalakand By Vidyakrish
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5051 times
Discover the magic of indian sweet delicacy, kalakand with this easy to prepare kalakand recipe. The crumbled and mashed fresh chenna or cottage cheese is blended with cream, sugar, milk powder, elaichi and saffron to create the wonderful kalakand. Serve mouthwatering kalakand to guests on festivals and gatherings to win accolades from all.
- Combine the condensed milk, ghee and milk powder in a microwave safe flat dish and mix well with a spoon.
- Cover with a clingfilm and microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Stop for 5 seconds and microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Repeat the method till the mixture is cooked.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by vidyakrish on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.