Kalakand By Sukirtisoni
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3874 times
Kalakand is a specialty dessert or sweet dish prepared from sweetened and thickened milk and enjoyed cut into small squares.
- In a deep pan, boil the milk on a slow flame, while stirring continuously.
- After 15 minutes, slowly add the citric acid dissolved in hot water, while stirring continuously.
- Simmer till the mixture thickens and becomes like a paste.
- Add the sugar and mix well and simmer till the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the contents evenly on a greased vessel.
- When cool, cut into desired shapes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.