Kaju and Anjeer ki Barfi
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 8795 times
A delicious barfi perfect for all indian festivals!
Add your private note
Kaju and Anjeer ki Barfi recipe - How to make Kaju and Anjeer ki Barfi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients, except the anjeer and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a thick bottomed kadhai, add the chopped anjeer, mix well and cook while stirring continuously, until the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadai and forms a ball.
- Put the mixture on a flat surface and roll out thinly (1/4 cm thickness).
- Cool the mixture and cut into diamond shapes.
- Garnish with edible silver.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 24 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.