Kaju Pinwheel Sandwich
This recipe has been viewed 4021 times
A mildly flavoured and nutritious sandwich.
- Steam the bread slices lightly in a steamer and roll them thin with rolling pin. Keep aside.
- Apply the curd mixture evenly on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle some paneer, coriander and masalas evenly on top of each bread slice.
- Gently roll each brad slice into a cylindrical roll and press firmly.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately with hot spicy green peas soup.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.