Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4222 times
A delicious fudge, a delicacy in south India made with bengal gram flour, chopped kajus and lots of ghee.
- Mix cashew powder, besan & melted ghee without lumps.
- Boil sugar with1 cup of water to one string consistency.
- Immediately, add the mixture gradually with one hand & stir continuously with the other hand.
- Keep stirring till soft ball consistency is reached.
- A few drops of the mixture, when tested in a small cup of water, should be able to be rolled into a soft ball.
- Add spices & remove from fire.
- Allow to cool, stirring till it forms a mass.
- Empty on a greased plate & cut.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.