4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52687 times
A luscious vegetable recipe ,kaju-korma is simply divine with the paneer and vegetables stir fried and then simmered in a thick, creamy and rich cashew nut or kaju and khoya based gravy.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the paneer and cashewnuts and fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Remove and drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In the same butter, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic and ginger and saute till tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the grounded paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the salt, bayleaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cashewnuts, rasins, paneer, khoya and 1/2 cup water, mix well and cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by geetav on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.