Kaju Kismis Curry
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28333 times
Pineapple gravy enriched with raisins and cashewnuts.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and cumin seeds.
- When they crackle add in the paste and sauté till it leave oil from the sides.
- Add in the tomato sauce, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- Add the cashew pieces, ½ cup water and milk and bring to a boil.
- While serving, heat the gravy again and add the soaked raisins and garnish with coriander.
- VARIATION: Kaju Grapes Curry
- Use fresh green grapes instead of raisins for the above recipe.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||490.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||37.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.2 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.