Kaju Badam Tacos
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 407 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25694 times
Almond taco shells stuffed with a cashew filling. A sweet version of the famed Mexican tacos.
- Make the badam barfi and cahew barfi as mentioned in the respective recipes.
- Divide the badam barfi into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion between 2 sheets of plastic into circles of 100 mm. (4") diameter. Keep aside.
- Add the broken cashewnuts and yellow food colouring to the cahshew barfi and mix well. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a cylinder 100 mm. (4") long and 25 mm. (1") thickness.
- Place one cashew barfi cylinder in the centre of the badam barfi circle and fold over to form a semi circle like a taco.
- Repeat for the remaining ingredients to make 7 more tacos.
- Garnish with slivered pistachios and saffron and serve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.