Kaju Badam Halwa
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22294 times
Sweeten your day with the dreamy combination of kaju or cashew with badam or almonds in a sweet halwa recipe. The kaju and badam halwa is served hot sprinkled with raisins and pure ghee.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the wheat flour and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add the powdered almonds and cashew and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well and boil for a minute.
- Add the sugar, mix well and saute till the ghee leaves the kadhai.
- Serve hot garnished with almonds, pistachios and cashewnuts.
This recipe was contributed by sarashah on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.