by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2693 times
A delicious bhindi veg with tanginess of raw mangoes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute lady fingers for a minute on medium heat.
- Lower heat, cover pan, and cook until ladyfingers are tender. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat 1/2 tbsp oil and add raw mango strips. Sprinkle with sugar and saute on high heat. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute fennel and nigella seeds until they crackle.
- Add the onions and cook until transparent.
- Add the ginger, green chilli and powdered spice.
- Add the sauteed ladyfingers and mango strip.s
- Add lemon juice and adjust seasoning. Finish with pepper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 05 Jun 2013Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.