by Foodie #583578
This recipe has been viewed 8522 times
Authentic maharashtrian recipe with tangi, hot and sweet test. Kairi(kaccha aam) onion and peanut with red chili powder. Simple and testy recipe. Can eat with chapati, bhakari or bread.
- Peel and grate the mango, onions and jaggery separately.
- Squeeze grated onion to remove juice/water.
- Combine grated mango and onions in a bowl, add jaggery, peanut powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes or till the jaggery melt properly.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds
- When the seeds crackle, add hing, fenugreek seeds and turmeric powder and saute for 10 seconds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #583578 on 20 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.