Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 34425 times
Add your private note
Kairi panha recipe - How to make Kairi panha
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 big raw mango
jaggery a pinch sugar salt to taste
- Take a big raw mango
- Cook the raw mango. you can pressure cook it
- Take out the pulp
- Measure the pulp with cup
- Take double the quantity of jaggery plus sugar.
- Mix pulp jaggery sugar.
- Add half tea spoon salt.
- Now dilute it as per your taste.
- At least five glasses of water will be needed for the perfect taste.
- Add saffron and cardamum as per taste.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by archvaidya on 20 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.