Kairi ka meetha murabba
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11989 times
It is easy to make without preservatives.
Add your private note
Kairi ka meetha murabba recipe - How to make Kairi ka meetha murabba
Cooking Time: Total Time:
sugar-6 tb spoon
black salt-1/2 tspoon
white salt-1 tspoon
- 1-peel the kairis and cut into pieces.
- 2-put them in the bowl and pour sugar and keep them overnight for leaving water.
- 3-in morning put them in the bowl and began to heat.
- 4-put black salt,white salt,gur and saunf in it.
- 5-start boiling till it becomes thicker.
- 6-cool and serve with paraths and rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#403116 on 07 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.