Kairi herbal squash
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1762 times
Add your private note
Kairi herbal squash recipe - How to make Kairi herbal squash
Cooking Time: Total Time:
200g raw mangoes;
small bunch of mint leaves;
20g tulsi leaves;
1tsp roasted cumin seeds;
1tbsp saunf; 1tbsp citric acid;
6g potassium meta bisulphate;
few drops of green colour
- To prepare the pulp:
- Wash and peel the raw mangoes. pressure-cook the mangoes with minimum quantity of water. extract the pulp and grind to a smooth paste.
- For the herbal paste:
- Grind the mint leaves, tulsi leaves, cumin seeds and ani seeds using minimum quantity of water to make a paste. mix with the raw mango pulp and herbal paste and heat without letting it come to boil. cover and keep aside to cool.
- To prepare the sugar syrup:
- Weigh accurately sugar, citric acid, colour and preservative. dissolve sugar in the measured quantity of water and bring it to a boil. remove from heat. add citric acid to increase the solubility and clarity. filter the syrup through a muslin cloth. cool it to room temperature. dissolve the colour and preservative in a little syrup and add to the m
- To prepare the squash:
- Add the raw mango pulp-herbal mixture to the prepared syrup. mix it well. pour into clean and sterilized bottles. cap and seal the bottles with molten wax and reserve for year.
- When needed pour 2tsp of the squash in a glass. add ice cubes. pour water .blend and serve cold kairi herbal squash drink
This recipe was contributed by Suman_001 on 10 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.