This recipe has been viewed 3011 times
Tasty,attractive and new type of pakora.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add mashed paneer mix with mashed potatoes, roasted gram flour, coriander leaves and seasoning. mix well.
- Slit the kairies and remove the seeds.
- Stuff the kairies with potato-paneer mixture and coat also the kairies with the mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil and remove. slice each kairy into 3 circles.
- Serve hot kairi pinwheels with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Suman_001 on 10 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.