3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5194 times
This is a very unique combination to have especially during the mango season.
Add your private note
Kairi Kadhi recipe - How to make Kairi Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Combine the mango pulp, besan, turmeric powder and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Blend in a mixer to make a smooth mixture by adding 4 cups of water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the kairi -gram flour mixture and mix well again.
- Add the jaggery or sugar, mix well and bring to a boil.
This recipe was contributed by Suman_001 on 18 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.