Kadhi Palak Pakoda
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 1305 times
Pakoras prepared with palak and besan and dipped in yogurt gravy.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the oil in a bowl and make a thick batter adding required water.
- Now heat oil and add spoonful of batter and deep fry them. Take them out in a kitchen tissue and keep them aside.
- Combine the curd and besan in a bowl and whisk well.
- Make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Add little turmeric powder, salt and water and whisk it well.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add dry red chilli, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Once they start crackling add chopped ginger.
- After stirring them for a moment, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add the curd-besan mixture, stir well and allow it to boil. Now slower the gas and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in between.
- Now add the pakoras and green chilli.
- Cook for few more minutes.
- You may add dried kasoori methi and garam masala from top.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 22 Aug 2014I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.