Kadhai Paneer Recipe
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5122 times
A simply irresistible famous recipe
- Heat 5-6 tbsp oil in a kadai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the curds and saute till the mixture leaves oil.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till the mixture leaves oil from sides.
- Add the capsicum and the dry masalas and mix well.
- Add 1 cup milk add let the capsicum become tender.
- Add paneer cubes and sprinkle a pinch of sugar.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424171 on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.