Kadhai Paneer By Sonaprem
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3375 times
Kadhai paneer is a north indian paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped paneer and capsicum cooked in a delectable onion- tomato based gravy. A delicios vegetable dish to be served with roti or naans, garnished with cream or chopped coriander leaves.
- Cut paneer into triangles and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the dry red chili, coriander powder, bayleaf and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté till they turn golden brown in colour and crisp.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, mix well and add tomato puree, cook for few minutes.
- Add the red chili powder, coriander powder and salt mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to boil.
- Add paneer and cook until coated with thick gravy.
- Serve hot garnished with lightly roasted crushed coriander seeds.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.