by Foodie #48100
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24365 times
Delve into the traditional indian fare with the mouthwatering vegetable recipe, kadai cauliflower. The perfect mix of spices, tomatoes and cream along with the cauliflower florets cooked in a kadai or metallic utensil render a delicious flavour to the gobhi dish.
- In a deep pan, boil enough water and the cauliflower and blanch for 3 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and add the green chillies and saute for 10 seconds.
- Remove from the oil and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the ginger, garlic and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared masala paste, mix well and cook till oil separates.
- Add the cauliflower, mix gently and cook till the oil leaves the sides and cauliflower is cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and fried chillies.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.