Kaddu ki Mithai
by Nutri Kavi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8056 times
This healthy recipe brings water to ur mouth any time of the day.
- Heat the ghee and oil together in a non-stick pan, add the pumpkin and cook covered on slow flame for 10 -15 minutes.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, mash it with spatula and cook on high flame stirring continuously till all kaddu is mashed properly and water is dried.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder, mix well and cook on medium flame stirring continuously till the mixture becomes sticky and leaves sides.
- Add the nuts and mix well.
- Grease a tray and transfer the mixture into the tray and let it cool.
- Keep in the fridge for some time
- Grease a knife and cut mithai into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Nutri Kavi on 20 Aug 2012I love cooking very much. .
My hobbies are painting and travelling
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.