Kaddu Palak Ki Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 99 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32359 times
Hearty rotis that combine whole wheat flour with pumpkin and spinach to supply calcium to your bones in a super-tasty way!
The pumpkin and spinach not only boost the calcium content but also the flavour and texture of the roti, giving it a rustic aroma and soft, melt-in-the-mouth texture, which is apt for even elders and children.
Serve the Kaddu Palak ki Roti hot and fresh, with your favourite Subzis / Curries or Raitas / Kachumber .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook the roti using ¼ tsp of oil, or till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 4 more rotis.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.