Kaddoo Ke Parathe
by Kshema Prakash
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11614 times
Kaddoo Ke Parathe are easy to make and will be liked by kids as kaddoo (pumpkin/lal bhopla) has a little sweet taste of its own. You can also serve with achaar of your choice.
- Put the kasuri methi in a bowlful of water for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients including the kasuri methi in a deep bowl and knead to soft dough using very little water as pumpkin leaves enough water.
- Cover and leave for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into round little thick parathas.
- Cook each parathas on a tava till the golden brown spots appears on both the sides using little low fat butter.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by Kshema Prakash on 02 May 2011Hi.
I am a librarian by profession. I live in Jodhpur. Though we are a Telugu family, I and my daug...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.