Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54131 times
A famous spicy vegetable. . Which is enjoyed by everyone!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic paste, ginger paste and onions and saute till the onions turn brown in colour.
- Add the red chillies, coriander powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the green chillies and tomato puree, mix well and cook on a slow flame, while stirring continously, till the oil gets separated. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in another kadhai, add the ginger paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, capsicums, salt and garam masala, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place the cooked mushrooms on a serving plate, pour the gravy on top and sprinkle kasoori methi and garam masala.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 18 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.