Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15867 times
A superb vegetable recipe, the kadai bhindi has the authentic mix of spice powders, fried onions, chopped tomatoes and slit bhindis. The masaledaar bhindi or lady finger recipe is a must try for special gatherings.
- Stuff wach ladies finger with the prepared masala filling and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn transparent
- Add the ladies finger and capsicum and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and cover and cook till the ladies finger becomes soft and tender.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by bhoomisoneji on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.