Kachur - A Herbal Powder
by rajni ahuja
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12912 times
My grand mother was very good naturopath and social worker. Helped and cured many people, free as s part of service to people ,this powder was important part of treatment.
Add your private note
Kachur - A Herbal Powder recipe - How to make Kachur - A Herbal Powder
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 cups
300 gms kachur or white turmeric
200 gms harar or indian gall nut
150 gms revachini
- Separately powder each of the above ingredient in a mixer and blend till you get smooth powder.
- Sieve through muslin cloth, rubbing to help the process.
- Combine all the prepared powder and mix well.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Have the powder with water or fresh lime juice on an empty stomach. Do not have when running temperature.
- Have once in a week: 1 tsp for adults, 1/2 tsp for children and 1/4 tsp for toddlers dissolved in water and sugar.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 20 Apr 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.