Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11969 times
Kachumbar salad is a healthy salad recipe with grated vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, onion and tomato. Add a dash of lime juice and you have a tangy crunchy and nutritious salad on your plate.
- Wash and peel cucumber,carrots,radish,and onion
- Grate cucumber,radish and carrot
- Cut onion into thin rings
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes
- Mix all the ingredients and add salt,pepper,chat masala and lemon juice
- Decorate with chopped coriander leaves and serve
This recipe was contributed by namitahora on 10 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.