Kachi Keri Sherbat
by Jeel Gala
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 28313 times
A delicious cool drink made with combination of sweet and sour mangoes and rich saffron!
- Boil the mangoes in enough water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain and keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add the sugar and enough water till the sugar is covered with water, mix well and bring to boil till the syrup of one string consistency is made.
- Add the milk, mix well and remove form the flame.
- Cool and add the mango juice and mix well.
- For 1 serving, put 2 tbsp of mango mix, a pinch salt and cumin seeds powder, chilled water and ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Jeel Gala on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.