Kachi Kairi and Phudina Popsicle
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 263 times
A popsicle with a desi twist, this is sure to be loved to bits by kids and adults too! Raw mangoes and mint leaves give you a popsicle with just the right levels of sweet and sour flavours.
Mint provides a blast of freshness while a touch of black salt and spice powders adds to the fun. The Kachi Kairi and Phudina Popsicle is just what you need to reboot your day, in the midst of a ravaging summer.
You can also enjoy your raw mangoes in other forms like Quick Mango Chunda or Kairi ka Jaljeera.
- Blend the raw mangoes, mint leaves and sugar with ½ cup of water till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into 6 kulfi moulds.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To unmould, allow the moulds to remain outside the freezer for 5 minutes and then unmould by inserting a wooden skewer stick or a fork in the center of the popsicle and pulling it out.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.