Kachhe Kele ki Subzi
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84525 times
Delicious and healthy subzi preparation made from raw bananas and ingredients like jeera, ghee, hing and amchur powder.
- Grease the pressure cooker with little oil, put the bananas and enough water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and cut them in rounds along with the peel.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bananas and all the remaining ingredients and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by madooki on 13 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.