Kacha Kela na Samosa
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 13823 times
Kacha Kela na Samosa, using raw banana instead of potato in the recipe gives this a uniqueness and a different taste to the samosa.
- Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing, mash and mix well. Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dough and knead into a tight dough by adding required amount of water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape into small balls and roll into a medium thin puri.
- Cut this puri to a semi-circle.
- Fold the semi-circle to a cone. Put a portion of stuffing and seal the edges with the help of water.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining stuffing and dough to make more samosas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each samosa till it turns to golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 04 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.