Kacha Kela na Parotha
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22006 times
Kacha Kela na Parotha, this parotha is for them who are bored with aloo parothas and want to try something unique.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mash it thoroughly. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll a portion into puris size and place 2 tsp of stuffing on it and cover from all the sides and make a ball.
- Roll this again to make paratha of 7 inches diameter.
- Shallow fry on hot tawa using oil on a medium flame till it turns pink in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with masala dahi or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 10 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.