Kabuli Chana Chat
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18686 times
Treat yourself with a simple and tantalizing kabuli chana chat recipe. The chickpea beans or kabuli chana are boiled and then tossed with beaten curd, chilies, ginger flakes, chopped onion, chutneys and other spices to create this tasty kabuli chana chat. Enjoy the chat as snack, starter ,salad or even side dish
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients except sev and pani puri well.
- Put in a serving bowl and sprinkle with sev and crushed pani puri.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chutney(optional in case one requires more)
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.