Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4752 times
A delicious sweet and tangy chutney recipe!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, chillies and tamarind and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this tempering to the chutney and mix well.
- Store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by kalyanivaidya on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.