Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5372 times
Junnu is an unique Indian seet dish with muskmelon seeds soaked and then ground into a paste with milk. This paste is added to the milk nd cooked till thick. Sprinkle elaichi powder to render that delectable taste.
- Soak the melon seeds overnight.
- Drain the water add one cup milk nd grind in a mixie.
- In a pan take the ground paste add all the ingridients except elachi.
- Keep stirring .
- Cook until the mittai resembles curdled milk.bring down.
- Mix in the elachi powder.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sharadakota on 24 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.