Joy Of Summer
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2462 times
Mango and Chocolates are hot favourites of all age groups so why not treat one-self with the favourite and yummy summer coolers to beat the heat. Believe me bhaccha party – guests and yourself will fall in love with `JOY OF SUMMER`. Enjoy the summer and beat the heat with `JOY OF SUMMER
- Rub the rim of 4 glasses with honey and dip in castor sugar. Keep aside till required.
- Heat the milk , do not bring to a boil.
- Add grated white chocolate and stir till chocolate melts well. Allow to come to room temperature.
- Add the mango pulp, sugar syrup, ice and blend well.
- Pour the drink into the prepared Frosted Glasses equally.
- Top with ice cream if using.
- Drizzle rose or strawberry syrup on top.
- Put the straw and fancy umbrellas in each glass.
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 12 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.