Jowar Methi Na Vada
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6346 times
It’s rainy season and in this season everyone love and like to eat spicy and hot snacks like bhajia, pakoda or vada. Here is little spicy methi vada with jowar and wheat flour, so enjoy this vada hot!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water as required and knead into a semi stiff dough.
- divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 16 Jun 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.